Dog Park Tips
1. All dogs must have all their vaccinations. Keep others and your pet safe by making sure your pet is current when you visit the dog park.
2. Pick up after your pet. Respect fellow pet owners and bring a scooper or bag with you in case the park doesn't have a Poop Station.
3. Save treats and toys for after the park. Dogs get protective of their toys and treats. Don't create a situation where dogs will be on the aggressive side.
4. Dogs get dehydrated too!! Make sure you bring a bowl and water.
5. Be wary of the little dogs! No dog likes to be cornered or backed into a corner. If you have a big dog make sure to ask if it is ok to join a little dog in the park.
6. Don't leave your dog unattended.